We are not morning people around here, so, to help start the day off on the right foot I wake our kids up with music. Gotta have a playlist handy for just about every mood!
Our go-to fav song for most of last year was Max Frost – Good Morning. It’s the jam, y’all!
During months with holidays I alter our playlist to fit the theme. Here are our favorite Halloween themed songs to wake up to, and have on in the background each day of October!
Family Friendly Halloween Playlist
- Grim Grinning Ghosts (where my Disney fans at?!)
- The Addams Family (snap snap)
- I Put A Spell On You
- Harry’s Wondrous World (a regular fav for any morning)
- This Is Halloween
- Monster Mash
- Purple People Eater
- Magic Dance – Labyrinth, Second favorite movie of all time.
- Heffalumps and Woozles
- Boo to You – Could not find this on Spotify, but Disney fans know what I’m talking about.
- Poor Unfortunate Souls
- Once Upon A Dream from Maleficent (spooky!)
- 999 Happy Haunts
- Witch Doctor
- Somebody’s Watching Me
- Season of the Witch
- Twilight Zone Theme
- Otherworldly Concerto from the Haunted Mansion – fantastic background music
Pin this to your Pinterest Playlist Board!